With the introduction of PharmaSIL compliant Pharmaceutical ERP solution, Square Informatix Ltd has been armed with highly regulated ERP solution for Pharmaceutical industry. With PharmaSIL-ERP it has become easy to manage your business more effectively. You are aware that for any Pharmaceutical ERP, compliance with GMP & FDA requirement considered as prime importance. Though 21 CFR Part II has been launched, many companies yet to tackle its practical implementation. User-friendly PharmaSIL Pharmaceutical ERP is compliant to all statutory regulation and it is quick to implement.
Pharmaceutical Industry has been categorized under Batch Process Manufacturing. PharmaSIL-ERP makes the process of forecasting simple. It is a powerful end-to-end business integration solution.
- Enhance the quality, consistency, and speed to deliver drugs to market
- Control costs through reduced wastage, optimum material utilization and inventory management
- Ensure absolute compliance to the stringent regulations
- Eliminate risk by delivering safer products of superior quality at the right price and right time
- Introduce new products to market faster and cheaper than competitors
- Helps take quicker preventive & corrective action
- Real-time batch monitoring to make accurate business decisions
- Maintain your formula secrecy
- Respond quickly to customer demands
- Smoothen operational process flow and enhance profits
- End-to-end bi-directional traceability, from the raw material to the finished product
PharmaSIL : ERP for Pharmaceutical - Modules
- Security & administration: Security & Administration module is a part of the ERP system. Security & Administration keeps all modules information, controls all user access and defines user’s working scope in the system and tracking security relevant events.
- Procurement Management: Main objective of procurement management module is to manage the procurement system with reduction/ elimination of duplication of work, greater control over the process, faster and efficient decision-making and to maintain centralized up-to-date procurement information
- Production Management: Production module in PharmaSIL-ERP is the most effective way to identify and track every single raw material from receipt.
- Raw Material Inventory System: Raw Material Inventory System (RMIS) handles all kind of functional automation for the business process of the RM warehouse and its functional dependencies with the QA and Production department
- Packing Material Inventory System: Packing Material Inventory System (PMIS) handles all kind of functional automation for the business process of the PM warehouse and its functional dependencies with the QA and Production department
- Finished Goods Inventory System: Finished Goods Inventory System (FGIS) deals with all kind of functional automation for the business process of the FG warehouse.
- Quality Management: Quality Management (QM) is an important part of ERP. QM will cover all the operational aspects of QC department like Sampling, Quality Testing, GRN Release and Batch Release and generates various type of report.
- Raw Material QC: Raw Material Quality Control System (RMQCS) assists the QA department to conduct the RM testing and handling the test requests, test results and links with RM Warehouse.
- Packaging Material QC: Packaging Material Quality Control System (PMQCS) assists the QA department to conduct the PM testing and handling the test requests, test results and links with PM Warehouse.
- Production (IPC) QC: Production (WIP) Quality Control System (WIPQCS) assists the QA department to conduct the WIP testing and handling the test requests, test results and links with production.
- Finished Goods (FG) QC: Finished Goods Quality Control System (FGQCS) assists the QA department to conduct the FG testing and handling the test requests, test results and links with FG Warehouse.
- Accounting System: The source information is accounts voucher. So, after entering the voucher, software will provide the all information to the organization and if the company gets, right time right information, then business will run efficiently.
- Sales and Distribution:
- Key Features:
- Database for Chemist shop
- Daily Call report
- Sales Invoice
- Sales Collection
- Sales Return
- Stock requisition
- Route wise distribution
- Integrated Access Control
- Stock Receive, Transfer and Dispatch
- Credit Management
Sales and Distribution includes with reports in every stage as per customer requirement
- Human Resource Management: Human Resources Information System (HRIS) & Leave Management System is an advanced generic application that is designed to help companies in any industry to easily manage the difficult tasks of human resource record keeping and reporting.
- Payroll Management: The system ensures your payroll is turned around quickly and accurately every time, for everyone. Fully compliant with all legislation, your organization will benefit from the latest payroll technology and be reassured by a team of experienced, qualified payroll professionals
- Attendance Management
- The options available for:
- Biometric fingerprint identification
- Facial recognition and
- Proximity swipe card reader
- Management Information system (MIS) generates various types of reports. Data comes from all modules like production, sales, inventory, accounts etc.
- Dashboard: A dashboard is an easy to read, often single page, real-time user interface, showing a graphical presentation of the current status (snapshot) and historical trends of an organization’s key performance indicators to enable instantaneous and informed decisions to be made at a glance. For example, a manufacturing dashboard may show key performance indicators related to productivity such as number of parts manufactured, or number of failed quality inspections per hour.